Thursday, October 23, 2008

Super Heroes


Yes, I just had to show this to you! My lil' Chief as I call him, loving his outfit of his favorite Super Hero! (although he doesn't get Spiderman is good, he wants to go around yelling and fighting!!) It's hilarious bro. You'd crack up and crap in your pants.

He really thinks he's the stuff. lol! He currently is literally having "no fear" and running full force into me or jumping into me no matter what is going on. "Protect the business lil' Chief!"

Speaking of SuperHeros, I remember when you got really excited about your Batman underwear your mom got you for Christmas a few years back !! When you get back to your "motherland" maybe you can Coop can fight crime and break the back of Satan together...hummm, Jesus already did that, so we'll think of something else.

1 comment:

S-Du said...

Is that Coop? Holy cow, he's huge!! Oh my, I didn't know he was that big. I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley. An intimidating presence, just like his old man.